Manmariana Island is an island with a mansion that is owned by Carla. Carla raised Lucia on Manmariana Island until they eventually moved to Florence. Carla and Lucia are frequently approached by members of Sapientes Gladio and Carla instructs Lucia to take them to Manmariana Island to have André eat them. When the party meet with Carla and ask for her help, she says she will help them if they find a flower located on Manmariana Island – a hint to Lucia that she wants them killed.
Lucia brings the party to Manmariana Island, where she is trapped in a cage. They manage to free her, but there are other problems in the manor – a hoard of monsters, and puzzles to prevent them from moving forward. Lucia deliberates in helping them. For example there is a door that cannot be opened unless it is by someone with AB blood (in this case, Gepetto is able to open the door) and several doors that cannot be opened without keys in the shape of tiles with engravings of the zodiac on them.
Once the party make their way through the mansion to the greenhouse garden at the back, Lucia releases André with the intention of letting him eat them. However, André doesn’t recognise Lucia and tries to eat her instead. The party agree to help her and fight him until he can no longer do battle and is able to be restrained again.
Lucia explains that there was no flower and why she had taken them there – now she believed they weren’t a part of Sapients Gladio and she guides them off the island.
Origin & Trivia
Shadow Hearts Covenant Walkthrough: Manmariana Island
Previous Level: Florence
- Climb the steps and enter the mansion
- Once the mansion is entered, the party will be attacked by monsters
- Can save in entrance hall
- Go through the central door
- There are 3 doors that can only be opened with tiles made up of Zodiac images
- Open the chest in this room to receive Virgo, Aquarius and Taurus
- Return to the main hall, and climb the right-hand stair. Go through the right-hand door.
- In the circular room go through the north door
- In the corridor, climb up the steps at the right-hand side.
- In this room open a chest to receive Libra, Aries and Capricorn.
- Return to the corridor and go north to another room.
- In this room open a chest to receive Star Key
- Return to the entrance hall and take the left-hand staircase
- Use the Star Key to open the door.
- In the circular room take the Northern Door
- In the corridor, climb the stairs to the left
- In the circular room open the chest to receive Sagittarius, Pisces and Scorpio
- Return the the corridor and go to the Northern Room
- Choose Gepetto to open the door
- Go to the next room, open the chest to receive Leo, Gemini and Cancer
- Return to the room with the three locked doors. Insert the tiles as follows:
- Left Door: (Left-Right) Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo
- Central Door (Left): (Top-Bottom) Taurus, Capricorn, Aires
- Central Door (Right): (Top-Bottom) Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces
- Right Door: (Top-Bottom): Virgo, Aquarius, Libra
- Continue through any door and save
- Continue to the next room. Boss: Andre
Next Level: Florence
Manmariana Island Items
- Key Item: Virgo Tile (Chest in door puzzle room)
- Key Item: Aquarius Tile (Chest in door puzzle room)
- Key Item: Taurus Tile (Chest in door puzzle room)
- Key Item: Libra Tile (Chest in room at right-hand of mansion)
- Key Item: Aries Tile (Chest in room at right-hand of mansion)
- Key Item: Capricorn Tile (Chest in room at right-hand of mansion)
- Key Item: Sagittarius Tile (Chest in room at left-hand of mansion)
- Key Item: Pisces Tile (Chest in room at left-hand of mansion)
- Key Item: Scorpio Tile (Chest in room at left-hand of mansion)
- Key Item: Leo Tile (Chest in room after blood type puzzle)
- Key Item: Gemini Tile (Chest in room after blood type puzzle)
- Key Item: Cancer Tile (Chest in room after blood type puzzle)
- Key Item: Star Key (Chest in after right-hand hallway)
- Hit Area Expand (Chest in foyer)
- Pure Seed (Chest in room at right-hand side of mansion)
- Seal of the Soul (In light fixture in right-hand hallway)
- Lottery Ticket (hidden in room at right-hand side of mansion)
- Attack Boost (explore right-hand room to speak to Ring Soul)
- Petrify 1 (Room after blood type puzzle)
- Fifth Key (chest behind Left-hand door)
- Thera Seed (Chest behind central door)
- Feather Bracelet (Potted planet near 2nd save point)
- Beleth Crest (After fighting Andre)