When Sapientes Gladio were transporting Roger Bacon to St. Marguerite they used a man from Cannes called Nelson to transport him. The party travel to Cannes to look for Nelson and use his boat to travel to St. Marguerite Island.
Origin & Trivia
- Cannes is a real city on the South coast of France.
- The pub is called “vieille horloge” which means “old clock”
- You can begin the Treasure Hunter sidequest here by speaking to the man next to the pub
- There is a grocery store called “convenir” (suit/agreement) which sells jambon (ham) and asti and chianti (types of wine)
Shadow Hearts Covenant Walkthrough: Cannes
Previous Level: Nemeton Monastery
- Party can save
- Travel through Cannes until you can see a row of shops behind you
- Enter the pub (the first one you see)
- Speak to one of the patrons about his boat
- Key Item Obtained
- Exit the pub and continue travelling through Cannes
- At the pier, go down, and to the left there is a boat
- Take the boat
Next Level: St. Marguerite Island
- Seal of Force – near lamppost
- Daruma Doll – Speak to man on street and exchange for Amateur Film
- Grass Oil – In Fountain
- Treasure: Dawn – From man next to pub
- Lottery Ticket – Near lamppost
- Mr. Samurai – From man in pub
- Western Belt – Chest on Pier
- Key Item: Waterway Key – speak to Nelson
The only shop in Cannes is Gerard Magimel’s shop.
|Talisman of luck||480|
In Cannes you can encounter Lottery Member #13 next to the grocery store.